Helping men find their direction, values
and purpose in the modern world
Vincent van Gogh once said that ‘Conscience is a Man’s Compass.’
Perhaps 150 years ago that was enough.
The world has changed. Conscience is not enough and the maps handed down to us are no longer accurate. Old roles have lost value and we haven’t been taught new ones.
People are quick to criticise us and tell us how not to be, but when we ask how to be, they are silent.
We have lost our direction, our values, our purpose.
Finding our place in the changing world is no easy quest.
We need a compass to guide us through the lands unknown, to show us direction amongst confusing paths, and to turn us back when we’re lost.
The world might seem like Chaos.
Don’t fear the Chaos.
Dr Simon Fokt is a philosopher, educator and writer. He authored multiple academic papers in aesthetics, applied ethics and metaphilosophy, and taught at universities across Europe. He is the founder and manager of the Diversity Reading List, a leading online resource which promotes equality in the academia; director of TELdesign Limited, which designs and develops academic and corporate online courses and training programs; and a business consultant in applied ethics.
His passion is philosophical activism: taking complex ethical concepts out of the academic discourse and sharing them with those who shape the world we live in.
- Help men find their place in the changing world.
- Explore masculinity with a positive attitude and focus on guiding personal growth.
- Create a space where men can level up their virtues, share their views, emotions and experiences.
- Where criticism of men must be constructive and expressed in a non-violent way, inspiring openness and reflection.
- Where men can grow without the fear of being judged.
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in the loop with everything you need to know.
This site is registered on Toolset.com as a development site.